My school is a well established national plus school in Bogor, West Java and we are currently recruiting for an immediately available English Teacher for High School Grades 7, 8, 9, and 10.
• Teaching English in the Junior and Senior High School
• Supervising Indonesian English Teachers
• Managing Extra Curricular Activities (Clubs, Teams, etc)
• Developing the English Curriculum
• Teacher Professional Development
• Occasional marketing activities and supervision of school trips
The Successful Applicant Will Have
• Experience teaching English at high school level
• A recognized teaching qualification
• Experience in developing curricula
• Experience of conducting training
• Citizenship of UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada
• The willingness to take on extra responsibility and motivate others
• Experience of teaching GAC or IB Diploma (Desirable)
• Competitive Salary – tax paid
• Health Insurance
• Full visas and permitting
• Subsidized Education for children of staff (in some cases)
• A clean, green, and enjoyable working environment in a beautiful complex on the edge of the city.
Please send a CV, a covering letter, a recent photograph, and your salary expectations to me at firstname.lastname@example.org Preference will be given to candidates with immediate availability.
If you think you know of anybody who might be interested, please forward them a link to here!